17 Jan Machine Spotlight: Flatbed Printer
Machine Spotlight: Flatbed Printer
Our Large Format Flatbed Printer is ready to amaze and impress!
With the ability to print in digital full-color on almost any smooth surface. From large sheets of paper to sign substrates, and on materials like fabric and pre-cut signs, this machine has opened a whole new realm of possibilities. Printing signage, banners, and other large displays just got a whole lot easier!
The Flatbed Printer uses an ink made of acrylic monomers. Once the ink is exposed to a UV-light source inside, the monomers cure and bind the molecules to the surface of the substrate. Produce with the full-color CMYK spectrum, as well as print in white ink!
This makes an ideal production method for a multitude of applications. Create long-lasting and vibrant imprints on almost any flat material, solid or transparent. Production experts recommend using white ink to create an opaque background for more vibrant prints on clear substrates.
- Up to 8’ wide, by any length
- Materials up to 2.5” thick
- Print on any size substrate, from small business card sizes to large format signage
Substrate & Material Ideas
- Wood (Finished or Unfinished)
- Cardboard (Flattened boxes)
- Aluminum/Smooth Metals
- Acrylic/Plexiglass (White, Clear, Color)
- Vinyl (Banners, Flags, Pennants, Step n’ Repeat Backdrops)
- Fabrics (Table Drapes & Runners, Curtains, Cloth Backdrops)
- Composite Materials
- Corrugated Plastic (Coroplast Board)
- FoamCore/Gator Board
- PVC / Sintra Board
- Backlit Signs
- Transparent Window Cling